How to Transfer Lambers Review "iPod courses" to Your iPhone or iPad
Plug your iPhone, iPod or iPad to your computer. This will launch iTunes. If not, start iTunes manually.
In iTunes, go to the 'File' menu and click 'Add File to Library...'. This will open a file dialog box where you will need to select your Lambers Review iPod course videos. These files are generally located on your CD-ROM or DVD-ROM drive.
Once you have selected the file(s), click 'Open' and wait for iTunes to add the file(s) to the iTunes Library.
Now you have added the Lambers Review movies to your iTunes Library, you will now want to copy them to your iPhone, iPod or iPad.
Once synchronization is completed, start the iPod application on your iPhone or iPod and select 'Videos' or the 'Movies' app on your iPad. Your videos should now appear in the list.
To do that, follow these steps:
- select your iPhone, iPod or iPad in iTunes left menu
- then click on the 'Movies' tab in the top menu bar
- make sure 'Sync movies' is ticked
- tick the video you want to copy to your iPhone, iPod or iPad (in my case 'my_video')
- then click the 'Apply' button
(Click Image For A Larger Version)