Project Management Business Needs Assessment and Creating the Business Case
Credit Hours: 3
CPE Category: Management Services
Requires Prerequisites or Advanced Preparation: No
Delivery Method: PDF
Instructor: Chris Clark
This course will examine the process of creating a business needs assessment, which typically precedes the beginning of a project.
At the end of this course, students will be able to:
- Identify the importance of the business needs assessment.
- Describe the importance of identifying project stakeholders.
- Identify what information should be included in the situation statement.
- Describe the information that should be analyzed about the organization.
- Describe the techniques that can be used for performing root cause analysis.