Auditing Procedures for Public Warehouses
Credit Hours: 3
CPE Category: Auditing
Requires Prerequisites or Advanced Preparation: No
Delivery Method: Online Group/Internet based
Instructor: Andrew Clark, EA.
This 3 hour CPE Webinar will discuss controls that required for warehouses and the storage of goods.
This course will cover the following topics:
- Describe the difference between terminal warehouses and field warehouses
- Define the two general approaches to audit sampling: non-statistical and statistical sampling
- Discuss the application of professional judgment in assessing sampling risk
- Review audit procedures in determining the possible existence of material related party transactions as provided by SAS No. 45
- Discuss performance and reporting standards as defined by SAS No. 50