Duties When Managing a Project
Credit Hours: 3
CPE Category: Management Services
Requires Prerequisites or Advanced Preparation: No
Delivery Method: Online Group/Internet based
Instructor: Andrew Clark, EA.
Duties When Managing a Project is a webinar that will describe the business and management duties that must be performed by the project manager or the practitioner leading the project.
At the end of this webinar series, students will be able to:
- Describe the business and management tasks that must be performed by a practice owner or individual practitioner.
- Identify the difference between a project and business operations.
- Recognize how the project manager is selected.
- Identify how projects are selected.
- Recognize how project managers must work with company employees.
- Identify the characteristics of the three primary organizational structures.
- Recognize the characteristic of the five process groups defined by the PMBOK® Guide.