Rental Activity Issues for the Small Client
Credit Hours: 2
Field of Study: Taxes
Requires Prerequisites or Advanced Preparation: No
Delivery Method: Online Video
Instructor: Arthur Reed, MBA, CPA, MST
Upon completion of this course the participant should be able to:
- Know and apply the rental income basics.
- Understand expenses and IRS Publication 527.
- Understand basis and depreciation and IRS Publication 527 regarding allocations
- Know the tax treatment of the rental of condominiums.
- Understand the rules of personal use of dwelling units.
- Know loss limitations and review IRS Schedule E and Form 8582.