Passive Loss Issues for the Small Client
Credit Hours: 2
Field of Study: Taxes
Requires Prerequisites or Advanced Preparation: No
Delivery Method: Online Video
Instructor: Arthur Reed, MBA, CPA, MST
Upon completion of this course the participant should be able to:
- Know and understand IRS Code Section 469.
- Learn and apply passive loss issues by working through several "Real World" Scenarios.
- Learn and apply the rules from IRS Publication 925.
- Know Forms K-1 and 8582.
- Know and understand the disposition of passive activities rules.
- Understand passive credits through the review of a "Real World" Taxpayer Scenario.