Taxation of Gifts, Estates and Fiduciaries
Credit Hours: 3
Field of Study: Taxes
Requires Prerequisites or Advanced Preparation: No
Delivery Method: Online Video
Instructor: Arthur Reed, MBA, CPA, MST
Upon successful completion of this course the participant should be able to:
- Understand the basics of the gross estate.
- Understand and apply the filing rules of IRS Form 706.
- Know the tax treatment of Gifts and the rules of IRS Form 706.
- Understand the basics of Trusts and the rules of IRS Form 1041.
- Know the basic tax treatment of Tax Exempt Organizations.