Deductions For Adjusted Gross Income
Credit Hours: 3
Field of Study: Taxes
Requires Prerequisites or Advanced Preparation: No
Delivery Method: Online Video
Instructor: Arthur Reed, MBA, CPA, MST
Upon successful completion of this course the participant will be able to:
- Understand deductions for traditional and Roth IRAs, Coverdell Education
- Savings Accounts, Educator Expenses, Student Loan Interest, Medical Savings Accounts and moving expenses.
- Understand the tax treatment of Alimony, Child Support and Various Other Deductions.
- Know the various Self Employed and Business Expenses deductions as well as
- Cost Recovery, Depreciation and Amortization, Rental Property and Passive Activity.