Accounting Methods and Periods and Computation of Tax Liability and Credits
Credit Hours: 2
Field of Study: Taxes
Requires Prerequisites or Advanced Preparation: No
Delivery Method: Online Video
Instructor: Arthur Reed, MBA, CPA, MST
Upon successful completion of this course the participant will be able to:
- Understand Accounting Methods and Tax Periods
- Know how to perform the Computation Of Tax Liability
- Learn and apply the Computation of The Alternative Minimum Tax
- Understand and apply Tax Credits such as Child Care, Earned Income, Excess Social Security, Child Tax Credits
- Education Credits, Adoption Credits, Retirement Savings Contribution Credit and Foreign Tax Credits.
- Know about Cost Recovery and Estimated Tax Payments.