Federal Taxation of Entities: Partnerships
Credit Hours: 2
Field of Study: Taxes
Requires Prerequisites or Advanced Preparation: No
Delivery Method: Online Video
Instructor: Arthur Reed, MBA, CPA, MST
Upon successful completion of this course the participant will be able to:
- Understand the Formation of Partnerships
- Know the tax treatment of Contributions to the partnership
- Understand Basis, Organizational Costs, Tax Year and Filing in relation to partnerships.
- Be knowledgeable on Operations and Guaranteed Payments (IRS Form 1065)
- Understand the tax treatment of Related Parties, Sale of an Interest, Section 751 Assets and Section 754 Elections.
- Understand tax treatment of Non Liquidating and Liquidating Distributions as well as termination of a partnership.