Protecting Your Organization From A Destructive Culture
Credit Hours: 8
Field of Study: 4 Hours Auditing/4 Hours Personal Development
Requires Prerequisites or Advanced Preparation: No
Delivery Method: Online Video
Instructor: Garland Granger, MA, CPA, CIA, CFE
Upon successful completion of this course participant should be able to be complete the following objectives:
- Review the most recent COSO Framework which lists the Control Environment as the first component and integrity as the first step in achieving a good workplace environment.
- Learn how to establish and control a culture of integrity from the top to the bottom of the organization.
- Learn how to communicate the desires and expectations of the owners/management to promote a win-win situation for all employees.
- Learn how a poorly controlled culture can negatively affect both internal controls and fraud.
- Learn how to establish a positive culture that creates a great work environment for all employees.
- Learn how to monitor and evaluate potential new employees as well as existing employees for integrity and honesty.
- Learn how to deal with a breach of integrity that might harm the organizational policy.
- Learn the biology of humans in order to understand the needs of all employees in order for them to rise to their greatest potential and impact the organization in a positive manner.
- Discuss a variety of cases that address issues and circumstances that apply to the concepts discussed in the seminar.