Financial Statement Aerobics - Toning Your Fiscal Physique Part 1 - Introduction to Financial Statement Analysis
Credit Hours: 2
Field of Study: Accounting
Requires Prerequisites or Advanced Preparation: No
Delivery Method: Online Video
Garland Granger, MA, CPA, CIA, CFE
- Upon successful completion of this course participant should be able to be complete the following objectives:
- You will learn the primary purpose of financial statement analysis.
- You will examine financial statements through the lens of an analyst who does not prepare the statements.
- You will learn the premise upon which analysis can occur.
- You will be introduced to the basic tools of analysis from a conceptual standpoint.
- You will learn how to identify anomalies that appear during analysis.