Financial Statement Aerobics - Toning Your Fiscal Physique Parts 3 and 4 - Utilizing Analytical Procedures to Detect Red Flags and Potential Fraud - Improving the Operations of the Company
Credit Hours: 4
Field of Study: Accounting
Requires Prerequisites or Advanced Preparation: No
Delivery Method: Online Video
Garland Granger, MA, CPA, CIA, CFE
Upon successful completion of this course participant should be able to complete the following:
- You will learn how to gain an understanding of the dynamics of a business prior to performing financial analysis as a means of improving your skills in problem identification.
- You will learn how fraud might impact the financial statements which could be identified during analysis in order to solve a fraud case.
- You will apply these concepts through two real-world cases to test your skills in analysis.
- You will learn how to calculate return on invested capital by using the ROIC tree concept.
- You will learn how to apply the ROIC tree in making day-to-day decisions to improve the return on invested capital.
- Understand the financial condition and profitability of a company.
- Analyze future possibilities for improvements based upon past realities.
- Learn methods used by management to increase the value of the company in the market place.