Ethics for Accountants: Florida
Credit Hours: 4
Field of Study: Regulatory Ethics: Technical
Requires Prerequisites or Advanced Preparation: No
Delivery Method: Online PDF
Instructor: David Freed
Florida Ethics Provider Number: 0007507
Course Number: 0022667
Upon completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Define ethics in the context of being ethical versus acting ethically.
- Identify the types of accounting services in which the fiduciary standard applies.
- Recognize the circumstances under which conflicts of interest can arise when a variety of accounting services are offered by a CPA or firm.
- Interpret recent ethical inquires received by the AICPA.
- Recognize the primary components that serve as the foundation of the AICPA ethical standards.
- Differentiate between the AICPA Principles of the Code of Professional Conduct.
- Recognize the general provisions of the Rules of the Board of Regents.
- Define the key terms used in the Florida Statutes and Florida Board of Accountancy Administrative Rules.