Ethics for Accountants: Arizona
Credit Hours: 4
Field of Study: Regulatory Ethics
Final Exam Questions: 20
Requires Prerequisites or Advanced Preparation: No
Delivery Method: Online .PDF
Upon successful completion of this course participants should be able to be knowledgeable and apply standards for:
- Define ethics in the context of being ethical versus acting ethically.
- Recognize the primary components that serve as the foundation of the AICPA ethical standards.
- Differentiate between the AICPA Principles of the Code of Professional Conduct.
- Define the primary responsibilities of the Arizona Board of Accountancy.
- Define the licensing requirements for practicing in the state of Arizona.
- Define fraud as defined by the Arizona Board and the primary disciplinary actions that can be taken by the Board.
- Recognize the primary rules in the Arizona Code of Professional Conduct