Ethics for Accountants: Washington
Credit Hours: 4
Field of Study: Regulatory Ethics
Final Exam Questions: 20
Requires Prerequisites or Advanced Preparation: No
Delivery Method: Online .PDF
Upon successful completion of this course participants should be able to be knowledgeable and apply standards for:
- Recognize the administrative responsibilities of the Board.
- Define the requirements for initial and continued licensure.
- Define the Requirements for Continuing Competency.
- Define ethics in the context of being ethical versus acting ethically.
- Recognize the principles that serve as a framework of ethical guidance in the accounting profession.
- Differentiate between the rules of professional conduct of Washington State and the AICPA.