Impact of 2018 Tax Cuts and the Jobs Act on Corporations, Shareholders and Employees
Credit Hours: 2
Requires Prerequisites or Advanced Preparation: No
Delivery Method: Video
Instructor: Cherie Hennig, Ph.D.
This 2 hour course discusses the impact of the new tax law on corporations, shareholders and employees.
This course will cover the following topics:
- Discover how the new tax act affects the tax liability of corporations and individuals.
- Identify tax minimization strategies regarding corporate and individual tax rates
- Recognize how to minimize taxable income through the acquisition of business assets eligible for immediate expensing and bonus depreciation
- Explore how foreign sourced income is taxed
- Explore how the Qualified Business Income Deduction affects the choice of business entity decision.
- Recognize the impact of the new tax law on the financial statement tax accrual.li>
- Identify the new limits placed on business and individual deductions.
- Discover the new tax credits available to businesses and individuals.