Tax Treatment of Retirement Plans, Pensions and Annuities
Credit Hours: 5
Field of Study: Taxes
Requires Prerequisites or Advanced Preparation: No
Delivery Method: Online PDF
Instructor: Paul Winn, CLU, ChFC
Upon completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Distinguish between the types of qualified employee plans.
- Recognize the limits imposed on qualified employee plan contributions and benefits.
- List the requirements applicable to qualified employee plan loans.
- Apply the federal tax laws to qualified employee plan contributions and distributions.
- Recognize the tax treatment of nonqualified annuity distributions
- Identify the tax treatment of annuity contributions and distributions.