Tax Treatment of Sickness and Injury Plans
Credit Hours: 4
Field of Study: Taxes
Requires Prerequisites or Advanced Preparation: No
Delivery Method: Online PDF
Instructor: Paul Winn, CLU, ChFC
Upon completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Identify the tax treatment of premiums for and benefits from health insurance policies.
- Apply the rules governing health savings accounts and Archer medical savings accounts.
- Recognize the tax treatment of health reimbursement accounts.
- Compare the tax treatment of employer-paid and individually-paid disability income insurance policies.
- Apply the tax rules governing business-related disability coverage
- Identify the tax treatment of long term care insurance.