IFRS Learning Module 1: Presentation of IFRS Financial Statements
Credit Hours: 5
Field of Study: Accounting
Requires Prerequisites or Advanced Preparation: No
Delivery Method: Online PDF
Instructor: Michael J. Walker, CPA
After studying this module participants should be able to:
- Identify financial reports that are within the scope of the IASB Framework.
- Recognize practices that are consistent with the underlying assumptions and qualitative characteristics of financial statements prepared in accordance with the IASB Framework.
- Describe the characteristics of general purpose financial statements required under IFRS.
- Identify and classify the various elements of IFRS financial statements.
- Describe the IASB/FASB joint project on financial statement presentation and its impact on financial reporting.