IFRS Learning Module 4: Inventories
Credit Hours: 4
Field of Study: Accounting
Requires Prerequisites or Advanced Preparation: No
Delivery Method: Online PDF
Instructor: Michael J. Walker, CPA
After studying this module participants should be able to:
- Identify major classifications of inventory.
- Distinguish between perpetual and periodic inventory systems.
- Describe the items to include as inventory cost.
- Describe and compare the formulas used to measure inventories in IFRS financial statements.
- Explain when reporting entities measure inventories at net realizable value in IFRS financial statements.