Social Media Marketing
Credit Hours: 8
Field of Study: Communications and Marketing
Requires Prerequisites or Advanced Preparation: No
Delivery Method: Online PDF
Instructor: Michael J. Walker, CPA
After completing this course, participants should be able to:
- Identify the unique characteristics of 'social media' websites.
- Recognize the most popular social media tools (including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Wikipedia, etc.) and des
- Recognize the primary functions and characteristics of each tool.
- Identify 'social media marketing' techniques and the role that social influence plays in the marketing process.
- Recognize best practices for launching a social media marketing campaign.