Become an Expert on Lookup Functions
Credit Hours: 5
Field of Study: Computer Software and Applications-Non Technical
Requires Prerequisites or Advanced Preparation: No
Delivery Method: Online PDF
Instructor: Patricia McCarthy, MBA
Upon completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Differentiate among a variety of functions.
- Recognize lookup functions syntax and how to use them in calculations.
- Recognize the steps to incorporate data validation.
- Recognize the importance of a range name and how to create one.
- Recognize how to incorporate wildcards into functions
- Understand how to incorporate other functions, such as COLUMN and ROW, into Lookup and Reference functions.