Creating Dynamic and Interactive Charts
Credit Hours: 3
Field of Study: Computer Software and Applications-Non Technical
Requires Prerequisites or Advanced Preparation: No
Delivery Method: Online PDF
Instructor: Patricia McCarthy, MBA
By the end of the course participants will be able to:
- Differentiate between different types of cell references and recognize to apply them.
- Recognize the steps needed to create the components of range names and named formulas.
- Differentiate between the different COUNT functions.
- Recognize how to use the SERIES, OFFSET and COUNTA functions to create dynamic charts that update automatically.
- Recognize the concept of input cells and how to apply them.
- Recognize the steps needed to link a chart title to a cell so that a chart title updates automatically.
- Recognize the steps needed to create a spinner or scroll box.