Using Excel 2010-2016 Solver for Optimum Business Solutions
Credit Hours: 4
Field of Study: Computer Software and Applications-Non Technical
Requires Prerequisites or Advanced Preparation: No
Delivery Method: Online PDF
Instructor: Patricia McCarthy, MBA
Upon completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Identify how to use constraints to optimize solutions.
- Define the SUMPRODUCT function.
- Identify how to use the binary constraint to make optimum choices among alternatives.
- Identify which solver parameter inputs to use in solving complex business problems
- Define linear programming as it is used by Excel solver