Insurance Basics for the Individual
Credit Hours: 4
Field of Study: Finance
Requires Prerequisites or Advanced Preparation: No
Delivery Method: Online PDF
Instructor: Walter G. Austin, Ph.D., CPA
After completing this course you should be able to complete the following:
- Introduce the need for risk management (Unit 1).
- Cover the insurance on the home and your automobiles (Unit 1).
- Present the need for health and disability coverage and the sources available (Unit 2).
- Determine whether you need life insurance and how much (Unit 3).
- Show the types of life insurance policies and the applicability of each to you (Unit 3 and 4).
- Cover the special contracts and clauses of life insurance policies (Unit 4).