Ethics for Accountants: Arizona
Credit Hours: 4
Category: Ethics/Regulatory Ethics
Requires Prerequisites or Advanced Preparation: No
Delivery Method: PDF
Instructor: Beacon Hill Financial Educators
This 4 hour Beacon Hill Financial Educatorcourse covers the latest edition of the AICPA Code of Professional Conduct, the Arizona Statutes (Articles 1 through 3) and the Board of Accountancy Administrative Code (Article 4). Case studies and illustrative examples are provided.
This course will cover the following topics:
- Define ethics in the context of being ethical versus acting ethically.
- Recognize the primary components that serve as the foundation of the AICPA ethical standards.
- Differentiate between the AICPA Principles of the Code of Professional Conduct.
- Define the primary responsibilities of the Arizona Board of Accountancy.
- Define the licensing requirements for practicing in the state of Arizona.
- Define fraud as defined by the Arizona Board and the primary disciplinary actions that can be taken by the Board.
- Recognize the primary rules in the Arizona Code of Professional Conduct