Ethics for Accountants: Washington 2020
Credit Hours: 4
Category: Ethics/Regulatory Ethics
Requires Prerequisites or Advanced Preparation: No
Delivery Method: PDF
Instructor: Beacon Hill Financial Educators
This Beacon Hill Financial Educators course meets the four-hour ethics CPE requirement for CPAs licensed in the state of Washington. It covers the regulations with specific application to the practice of public accountancy in Washington State.
This course will cover the following topics:
- Recognize the administrative responsibilities of the Board.
- Define the requirements for initial and continued licensure.
- Define the Requirements for Continuing Competency.
- Define ethics in the context of being ethical versus acting ethically.
- Recognize the principles that serve as a framework of ethical guidance in the accounting profession.
- Differentiate between the rules of professional conduct of Washington State and the AICPA.