Tax Cuts and Jobs Act - International Tax Provisions Updated for 2020
Credit Hours: 8
Requires Prerequisites or Advanced Preparation: No
Delivery Method: PDF
Instructor: Andrew Clark, EA.
The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2018 was a significant change to the US tax code. This is an updated course for 2020 that will provide a thorough review of the International Tax Provisions portion of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act Bill (H.R.1.) and it also includes the provisions that have changed for 2020 for International Tax Provisions.
This course will cover the following objectives:
- Review the International Tax Provisions section of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act and identify which sections changed for 2018 and which were updated for 2020
- Recognize the tax rate changes associated with Subpart F
- Identify the changes to foreign income taxation that were implemented with the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
- Recognize where to find more information about each provision in part 2 of this course
- Identify the effective dates for the International Tax Provisions portion of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act.