Tax Cuts and Jobs Act: Individual Tax Reform Updated for 2020
Credit Hours: 8
Requires Prerequisites or Advanced Preparation: No
Delivery Method: PDF
Instructor: Andrew Clark, EA.
This 8 credit hour course will provide a summary description of all provisions referenced in the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act for the Individual Tax Reforms section. It will identify which sections changed for 2019 and which were updated for 2020.
This course will cover the following topics:
- Review the Individual Tax Reforms provisions and identify which sections changed for 2018 and which were updated for 2020
- Recognize the tax rate changes for the four types of individual taxpayers
- Recognize the new standard deduction amounts for the four types of individual taxpayers
- Identify where to find more information about each provision in part 2 of this course
- Identify the effective date for all individual tax provisions in the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act