Tax Cuts and Jobs Act - Business Tax Reform for 2020
Credit Hours: 13
Requires Prerequisites or Advanced Preparation: No
Delivery Method: PDF
Instructor: Andrew Clark, EA.
The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2018 was a significant change to the US tax code. This is an updated course for 2020 that will provide a thorough review of the Business Tax Reform portion of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act Bill (H.R.1.) and it also includes the provisions that have changed for 2020.
This course will cover the following objectives:
- Review the Business Tax Reform provisions and identify the provisions that have been changed, the provisions that were not changed, and those that were updated for 2020
- Identify the modified corporate tax rates for tax years beginning after December 31, 2017
- Recognize the new charitable contribution rules that apply to corporations
- Identify where to find more information about each provision in part 2 of this course
- Identify the effective date for all individual tax provisions in the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act