Performing Auditing and Other Assurance Services
Credit Hours: 4
Requires Prerequisites or Advanced Preparation: No
Delivery Method: PDF
Instructor: Chris Clark
This course will describe auditing and assurance services, identify the different types of audits and the different types of assurance services, define the importance of ethics in the CPA and auditing professions, describe the different organizations that create and enforce ethical guidelines, and describe the important of independence for auditors.
At the end of this course, students will be able to:
- Identify the purpose of performing audit services.
- Identify the purpose of assurance services.
- Recognize the different types of assurance services.
- Recognize the different types of audits.
- Identify the organizations that provide ethical standards and guidelines.
- Recognize the different areas of the principles of professional conduct.