Lambers Review offers one of a kind online self-study video courses to meet all your IRS Continuing Education needs. The convenience of our courses are second to none and are the only self-study videos on the market today. Play, skip, rewind, pause and come back later… Study anytime, anywhere, 24/7! No need to attend an expensive, time consuming live seminar. You get your CE credits on your time.
CE Course Sample Clip
When filing a federal income tax return, it is very important to know who is actually required to file a return and the criteria surrounding the filing of a federal income tax return. Due to the inclusion of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act into law, filing requirements for individual taxpayers have been drastically altered. This webinar will focus on the updated filing requirements surrounding individual taxpayers across all filing types. Additionally, this webinar will go into detail regarding the updated basic standard deduction, additional standard deduction, personal deduction, and penalty amounts. Finally, this webinar will go over the filing of a deceased taxpayer’s federal income tax return and the treatment of decedent income.
- This course discusses the impact of the new tax law on corporations, shareholders and employees, including:
- Recognize the new standard deduction amounts across all filing statuses
- Identify the requirements that must be met to file as any of the five filing statuses
- Identify the new standard deduction and additional standard deduction amounts
- Recognize the circumstances that will disallow taxpayers from taking the standard deduction
- Identify when a taxpayer is required to file their federal income tax return
- Recognize the various penalties associated with filing a return or paying taxes late
- Identify the tax responsibilities and treatment of income associated with a recently deceased taxpayer.
All hours are documented and any exams are graded in real time. Once successfully completed, Lambers Review will send the data file to the IRS based on your PTIN to report CE credits on your behalf.