Lambers Review offers one of a kind online self-study video courses to meet all your IRS Continuing Education needs. The convenience of our courses are second to none and are the only self-study videos on the market today. Play, skip, rewind, pause and come back later… Study anytime, anywhere, 24/7! No need to attend an expensive, time consuming live seminar. You get your CE credits on your time.
CE Course Sample Clip
This 4 hour course will review the following types of IRA accounts: Traditional IRAs, Roth IRAs, SIMPLE IRAs and SEP IRAs. This course will also describe who is allowed to open and contribute to an IRA account during the taxable year as well as when taxpayers are permitted to take distributions from an IRA account.
- This course discusses the impact of the new tax law on corporations, shareholders and employees, including:
- Overview of Traditional IRAs and Retirement Planning
- IRA Contributions and Limits
- Transfers, Recharacterizations, and Distributions
- Overview of Roth IRAs
- Rollovers and Recharecterizations
- SIMPLE Plans and SEPs
All hours are documented and any exams are graded in real time. Once successfully completed, Lambers Review will send the data file to the IRS based on your PTIN to report CE credits on your behalf.