Lambers Review offers one of a kind online self-study video courses to meet all your IRS Continuing Education needs. The convenience of our courses are second to none and are the only self-study videos on the market today. Play, skip, rewind, pause and come back later… Study anytime, anywhere, 24/7! No need to attend an expensive, time consuming live seminar. You get your CE credits on your time.
CE Course Sample Clip
This course will discuss steps to take to help each finance(e) learn about the other’s finances – the good, the bad, and the ugly. How to find the information about each other – with their permission and cooperation. And how to face and fix the problems we discover.
This course will cover the following topics:
- Getting Engaged is Romantic
- Some Things to Ask
- Clarifying each party’s attitude towards money
- Pulling Reports
- Getting answers about invisible obligations – like child support and alimony (in arrears?)
- Making provisions to clean up problems before marriage
- OR providing guidance on keeping income and assets separated
- When to Advise Marriage – if they are NOT Engaged?
- When to Not to Get Married at All
- When to Schedule the Marriage
- How to handle MFJ vs MFS taxes after marriage when someone discovers the new spouse’s financial problems.
This 2 Credit Hour course is taught by instructor Eva Rosenberg, EA, CTC, CTRS.
All hours are documented and any exams are graded in real time. Once successfully completed, Lambers Review will send the data file to the IRS based on your PTIN to report CE credits on your behalf.