Lambers Review offers one of a kind online self-study video courses to meet all your IRS Continuing Education needs. The convenience of our courses are second to none and are the only self-study videos on the market today. Play, skip, rewind, pause and come back later… Study anytime, anywhere, 24/7! No need to attend an expensive, time consuming live seminar. You get your CE credits on your time.
CE Course Sample Clip
The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act dramatically changed the U.S. Tax Code starting in the 2018 tax year. This course will provide a review of the individual tax reforms section of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act bill (H.R.1). This course will provide a summary description of all provisions referenced in this section of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, and will identify the provisions that were changed in the Individual Tax Reforms section.
- This course discusses the impact of the new tax law on corporations, shareholders and employees, including:
- Reduction and Simplification of Individual Income Tax Rates
- Treatment of Business Income for Individuals, Trusts, and Estates
- Simplification and Reform of Family and Individual Tax Credits
- Simplification and Reform of Deductions and Exclusions
- Simplification and Reform of Savings, Pensions, and Retirement
- Alternative Minimum Tax
- Elimination of Shared Responsibility Payment for Individuals Failing to Maintain Minimal Essential Coverage
All hours are documented and any exams are graded in real time. Once successfully completed, Lambers Review will send the data file to the IRS based on your PTIN to report CE credits on your behalf.