Lamber’s Welcomes CPE365 Customers
As a new member of the Lambers family, we are pleased to offer you deeply discounted prices on some of our products. The following offers are all valid through the May 31st, 2023
Take at look at one of our unique Certificate Series and earn a printable certificate of completion as a Specialist in the corresponding category. Our best selling certificate series include: Tax Resolution Specialist, International Tax Specialist and Data Analysis in Excel Specialist.
Exclusive Former Customer Discount Pricing:
|Tax Resolution Certificate Series: $299||International Tax Certificate Series: $299|
|Data Analysis in Excel Certificate Series $199||2023 EA Bundle (courseware and test prep): $299|
|Continuing Education Library: 2-Years: $349 OR 1-Year: $199|
Tax Resolution Certificate Series
Tax Resolution As A Service is Thriving. Tax Debt in the United States is estimated at over $527 billion. Earn your Tax Resolution Specialist certificate from Lambers and get your fair share of this business.
Why Become a Tax Resolution Specialist?
- Over 13 million people need your help
- Average Fees are 4X to 25X higher than 1040 returns
- Average Installment Agreement Fee $833
- Average Offer in Compromise Fee $2,989
- Average Trust Recovery Fee $4,840
- Work Less, Make More
- Yearlong opportunity, no seasonality
- Lifetime access to Lambers courseware
- Earn up to 20 hours of IRS or NASBA approved CE/CPE.
- Taught by popular Eva Rosenberg, EA, CTC, CTRS (the Internet’s TaxMama®)
- 10 Tips for an Easier Filing Season
- 6 Tax Resolution Mistakes When Working an Offer in Compromise (OIC) and How to Avoid Them
- 8 Tips to Boost Offer in Compromise (OIC) Acceptance Rates
- The Value of Proactive IRS Audit Monitoring
- Marketing Your Firm: A Survival Guide for Tax Pros.
Save 40% Now! Only $299
International Tax Certificate Series
Enormous opportunities exist for practitioners to monetize international tax expertise. Earn your International Tax Specialist-Inbound and get your fair share of this booming niche.
Why Become an International Tax Specialist?
- Demand for International tax expertise has vastly exceeded supply for decades
- Increase your earning power by earning your certificate as a United States International Tax Specialist – Inbound
- Private forum with direct access to Patrick McCormick
- Earn up to 14 hours of IRS or NASBA approved CE/CPE
- Courses and Forum access do not expire, access forever
- Taught by Patrick McCormick, J.D., LL.M, one of the United States’ pre-eminent international tax authorities
Demonstrate your competency and increase your or your firms earning power by taking and passing the Lambers United States Tax Considerations for Nonresident Taxpayers.
Save 40% Now! Only $299
Data Analysis in Excel Certificate Series
In today’s fast-paced business world, the ability to quickly analyze and interpret financial data is crucial to making informed decisions. Accounting professionals like you are tasked with organizing and analyzing large amounts of financial data to provide insights that are essential to the success of your organization.
Lambers, in partnership with nationally recognized Microsoft Excel expert David H. Ringstrom, CPA have released the first and only Data Analysis In Excel Certificate Series.
Eight courses, 16 hours of NASBA approved CPE
You will learn the following by taking these courses:
- The basics of creating and using Excel pivot tables
- Understanding the PivotTable feature, the Linked Picture feature, the Recommended PivotTables feature, and others.
- Learn how to extract data from other sources, create simple macros that can resolve the most frustrating aspects of pivot tables, determine the number of duplicates in a list, and much more.
- Learn how to find and manage duplicate data within your spreadsheets and how to identify duplicates by way of the Conditional Formatting feature, summarize data based on a single criterion and/or a partial match and apply worksheet functions.
- Learn several techniques you can use to quickly sift through large amounts of data in Excel.
- Numerous opportunities to vastly improve the integrity of your spreadsheets as well as reduce the maintenance involved with your spreadsheets.
- The What-If Analysis tools available within Excel’s Data menu. You will learn how and when to make use of Excel’s Scenario Manager as well as how to use the Data Table feature to compare calculation results based on two or three inputs.
- Learn disaster recovery techniques, as well as lookup functions such as VLOOKUP, MATCH/INDEX, XLOOKUP and using Power Query to automate report clean-up and analysis.
Save 60% Now! Only $199
2023 EA Complete Bundle
Stop putting off earning your EA. This is your year.
Why you need your EA:
- Instant credibility and validation of your skills
- Can practice and represent clients in front of the IRS in all 50 states
- Limitless Earning Potential
- Can cash in on the thriving tax resolution niche
- Year round opportunity
- Access to material until you Pass!
- Taught by industry leaders Eva Rosenberg, AKA TaxMama and Jason Dinesen
Lambers will make your path to becoming an EA a whole lot easier and we are making it a whole lot more affordable with a 70% off offer.
Lambers Complete EA Bundle includes:
- Over 2,100 practice question, answers, and detailed explanations
- Over 450 Flashcards
- 30 Hours of Live Review
Save 70% Now! Only $299
All Access Continuing
Don’t wait until the final month to cram all of your 2023 continuing education credits in. Lambers is offering its All Access Continuing Education Library for up to 65% off. The Lambers library is designed specifically for Enrolled Agents and CPA’s.
- Unlimited access to hundreds of .pdf and video courses
- Large Selection of 2023 Tax season courses
- Updated Tax Resolution Courses added
- Updated International Tax Courses added
- Updated State Ethics courses included
- Yellow Book Course Package to meet GAO (Government Auditing Standards Included!)
- New Accounting and Audit Courses
- Wide range of NASBA approved categories
- Industry Leading Instructors
2-Year Unlimited Use Only $349
1-Year Unlimited Use Only $199
ALL PRICING GOOD THROUGH MAY 31st, 2023!