Get Your FREE 2022 Federal Income Tax Changes course!
As a tax professional, it is important to stay up to date on the latest tax law changes. Our ‘2022 Federal Income Tax Changes’ course, taught by expert Paul J. Winn CLU ChFC, will help you stay current on the latest tax law changes and ensure that you are providing your clients with the most accurate and up-to-date information. This FREE course, normally valued at $164.95, will arm you with the knowledge you need to help your clients take advantage of new deductions or credits that they may be eligible for and to avoid penalties by ensuring that they are in compliance with the latest tax law changes.
For a limited time, Lambers is giving this highly rated ‘2022 Federal Income Tax Changes’ course away for FREE. This five hour on-demand course qualifies for both NASBA CPE and IRS CE credits, and covers the critical United States federal income tax changes that you need to master to correctly manage your client’s taxes. Fill out the form, and start getting get on top the new tax law changes today!
Get Your Free Course!
The following will be used to create your account. Please enter data carefully.
You Need This Course!
As a tax professional, it is important to stay up to date on the latest tax law changes. The tax code is constantly evolving, and new laws and regulations are enacted every year. By keeping up with the latest changes, you can ensure that your clients are getting the best possible tax advice. The IRS releases its update in multiple ways: the IRS’s weekly tax tips, the IRS’s monthly tax news releases, various tax law newsletters and magazines. Collectively, these services also offer helpful tips, legal details, and advice on how to comply with the new laws. However, the time required to sift through this data is immense. That’s where Lambers’ instructors and subject matter expert come into play. Let us do the hard-work of identifying and clarifying the tax law changes. Lambers courses become your the one-stop you need to get all of your updated info.
By staying up to date on the latest tax law changes, your clients are getting the best possible tax advice and service, and the Lambers 2022 Federal Income Tax Changes course will ensure your knowledge is current.
Each year, various limits affecting income tax preparation and planning change. Some changes commonly occur each year as a result of inflation indexing, while others occur because of new legislation or the sunsetting of existing law. This course will examine those tax changes that are more significant from the perspective of an income tax preparer.
Upon completion of the FREE 2022 Federal Income Tax Changes course, you should be able to:
- List the changes affecting standard mileage rates, standard deductions, AMT exemption amounts, limits related to income from U.S. Savings Bonds for taxpayers paying higher education expenses, and deductions for qualified long-term care insurance premiums
- Identify the various tax credit changes
- Recognize the changes in Health Savings Account (HSA) and Archer Medical Savings Account (MSA) requirements and contribution limits, Roth IRA eligibility, and traditional IRA contribution deductibility for active participants in employer-sponsored qualified plans
- Explain the changes effective for the year with respect to the small employer premium tax credit and applicable large employer mandate under the ACA
- Describe the principal legislative changes affecting tax advisers and tax preparers.