Lambers Continuing Education Special
We know you have lots of choices in filling your required IRS CE or CPA CE continuing education credits. The Lambers library is designed specifically for Enrolled Agents and CPA’s and includes hundreds of courses to meet your requirements.
You can use our all-access library to supplement your continuing education needs or fulfill all of your requirements.
Don’t wait until the final month to cram all your 2023 continuing education credits in..
All Access Continuing
Don’t wait until the final month to cram all of your 2022 continuing education credits in. Lambers is offering its All Access Premium Continuing Education Library for up to 65% off. The Lambers library, including Live Webinars, is specifically designed for Enrolled Agents and CPA’s
- The Lambers library is designed specifically for Enrolled Agents and CPA’s
- Unlimited access to hundreds of .pdf and video courses
- Large Selection of 2023 Tax season courses
- Updated Tax Resolution Courses added
- Updated International Tax Courses added
- Updated State Ethics courses included.
- Yellow Book Course Package to meet GAO Standards
- Government Auditing Standards Include
- Industry Leading Instructors
- So much more…
18 Hour 2024 IRS AFSP including 6-hour AFTR course, and 100 Questions exam included in All Access Library.
- Individual State Ethics
- Financial Planning
- Information Technology
- Computer Software and Applications
- Communications and Marketing
- SO MUCH MORE!!!
1-Year Unlimited Use Only $179
2-Year Unlimited Use Only $279
50+ years of Industry Experience & Excellence
Lambers CPA Review was started by Vincent W. Lambers in July of 1966 in Boston, MA. The first class had six students and from that point the program grew to be the largest live instruction CPA Review program in New England. The Lambers teaching method of illustrations, examples and working problems has helped over 250,000 candidates pass the CPA Exam since that first class in 1966.