Lambers Continuing Education Special
We know you have lots of choices in filling your required IRS CE or CPA CE continuing education credits. The Lambers library is designed specifically for Enrolled Agents and CPA’s and includes hundreds of courses to meet your requirements.
You can use our all-access library to supplement your continuing education needs or fulfill all of your requirements.
Don’t wait until the final month to cram all your 2023 continuing education credits in.
All Access Continuing
Don’t wait until the final month to cram all of your 2022 continuing education credits in. Lambers is offering its All Access Premium Continuing Education Library for up to 65% off. The Lambers library, including Live Webinars, is specifically designed for Enrolled Agents and CPA’s
- The Lambers library is designed specifically for Enrolled Agents and CPA’s
- Unlimited one year access to hundreds of .pdf and video courses
- Unlimited one year access to live Webinars* (No final Exam Required)
- Individual State Ethics courses included (most states)
- Industry leading instructors
- Large Selection of Tax course
- Pandemic Tax Updates
- New Inflation Reduction Act courses
- New Tax Resolution courses
- New International Tax courses
- Large quantity of Accounting and Audit Courses
- Financial Reporting and Analysis courses
- CPA Project Management course
- Wide range of NASBA approved categories
- Yellow Book CPE Package to meet GAO Government Auditing Standards Included
- Fast modern interface designed for how you study
- So much more…
1-Year Unlimited Use Only $225
50+ years of Industry Experience & Excellence
Lambers CPA Review was started by Vincent W. Lambers in July of 1966 in Boston, MA. The first class had six students and from that point the program grew to be the largest live instruction CPA Review program in New England. The Lambers teaching method of illustrations, examples and working problems has helped over 250,000 candidates pass the CPA Exam since that first class in 1966.