Lambers International Tax Certificate Series Special
Lambers, in partnership with Patrick McCormick, is making its ‘United States Tax Considerations for Nonresident Taxpayers’ Certificate Series available to the Lambers audience at limited-time special price of only $349.
International Tax is an exploding nuanced area of tax/accounting practice. Enormous opportunities exist for practitioners to monetize international tax expertise. An immensely increasing number of clients need multinational tax advice. These clients understand the specialized knowledge required, and are willing to pay a premium for expert guidance. Enormous opportunities exist for practitioners to monetize international tax expertise. An increasing number of clients need multinational tax advice and these clients understand the specialized knowledge required, and are willing to pay a premium for expert guidance.
Looking for something different? See our Additional Offers below.
Get Direct Access to Patrick
Included with this series is full and exclusive access to a vibrant international tax forum moderated by Patrick McCormick, where practitioners can ask assorted questions regarding international tax matters. The forum also provides opportunities to connect with colleagues interested in multinational matters, offering options for well-qualified feedback and brainstorming resources. Access to this exclusive forum alone is worth the price of the entire course!
Patrick McCormick J.D., LL.M
US Tax Considerations for Nonresident Taxpayers Courses
This series of courses includes:
- Classification of Nonresident Entities (2 Hours)
- Tax Classification of Individuals (1 Hour)
- Transfer Taxes for American Nondomiciliaries (2 Hours)
- Compliance Requirements for Nonresidents (1 Hour)
- Foreign Investment in United States Real Property (1 Hour)
- Income Tax Inclusions for Nonresidents: Statutory Rules (1 Hour)
- Income Tax Inclusions for Nonresidents: Tax Treaty Modifications (2 Hours)
- Income Sourcing Rules (2 Hours)
- Nonresident Taxation: Introduction to Considerations (1 Hour)
- Nonresident Taxation Planning Opportunities and Practice Considerations (1 Hour)
United States Tax Considerations for Nonresident Taxpayers
◼ Demonstrate your competency and increase your
earning power by earning your certificate as a United
States International Tax Specialist – Inbound
◼ Private forum with direct access to ask Patrick questions
◼ Qualifies for up to 14 hours of CE or CPE credit,
use this year or next year.
◼ IRS and NASBA listed and Approved
◼ Series is On Demand, take it at your convenience
◼ Courses and Forum access do not expire, access forever
◼ So much more...
List price: $999
Special: Over 65% off!
Lifetime access for only:
ADDITIONAL LAMBERS OFFERS
Tax Resolution Certificate Series
Tax Resolution As A Service is Thriving. Tax Debt in the United States is estimated at over $527 billion. Earn your Tax Resolution Specialist certificate from Lambers and get your fair share of this business.
Why Become a Tax Resolution Specialist?
- Over 13 million people need your help
- Average Fees are 4X to 25X higher than 1040 returns
- Average Installment Agreement Fee $833
- Average Offer in Compromise Fee $2,989
- Average Trust Recovery Fee $4,840
- Work Less, Make More
- Yearlong opportunity, no seasonality
- Lifetime access to Lambers courseware
- Earn up to 20 hours of IRS or NASBA approved CE/CPE.
- Taught by popular Eva Rosenberg, EA, CTC, CTRS (the Internet’s TaxMama®)
Now Includes Bonus 1-hour Referral Marketing Course ($495 Value)
Presented by Michael Rozbruch, CPA and Certified Tax Resolution Specialist, a pioneer in the tax resolution industry. Michael will show you exactly how to generate $5 to $10,000 a month in new tax resolution clients through referrals without any paid advertising.
All Access Continuing Education Library
Don’t wait until the final month to cram all of your 2022 continuing education credits in. Lambers is offering its All Access Premium Continuing Education Library for up to 65% off. The Lambers library, including Live Webinars, is specifically designed for Enrolled Agents and CPA’s
- Unlimited access to hundreds of .pdf and video courses
- Unlimited access to live Webinars (No final Exam Required)
- Large Selection of 2022 Tax season courses
- Updated Tax Resolution Courses added
- Updated International Tax Courses added
- Updated State Ethics courses included
- Yellow Book Course Package to meet GAO
- Government Auditing Standards Include
- New Accounting and Audit Courses
- New Accounting and Audit Courses
- Wide range of NASBA approved categories
- Industry Leading Instructors