AI is poised to have a significant impact on the accounting profession in many ways in the very near future.
How might AI affect accountants?
- Automation of Repetitive Tasks:
- Enhanced Efficiency
- Improved Accuracy
- Data Analysis and Insights
- Fraud Detection
- Predictive Analytics
Cost Reduction by automating routine tasks and streamlining processes
Compliance and Reporting
The role of accountants is going to evolve.
Lambers, in partnership with nationally recognized AI expert Garrett Wasney is offering the following AI for Accountants Certificate Series which will prepare you for these inevitable changes.
Courses included are:
- Artificial Intelligence for Accountants
- Accountants, Meet Chatbot: Your Beginner’s Guide to Getting the ChatGPT Conversation Started
- ChatGPT for Accountants
- ChatGPT for Innovative Business Advisory Services
- ChatGPT and the ELI5 Approach for Accounting Professionals
Each course qualifies for 3 hours of NASBA CPE, up to 15 total.
After completing all 5 parts, you will take a short exam and upon passing you will earn a printable and frameable Certificate of Completion as an AI Accounting Specialist.
Volume discounts, live in-person group training and live virtual group training for this United States Tax Considerations for Nonresident Taxpayers course is available. For more information contact Kevin Forcier, email@example.com