This has been a crazy tax year, with IRS shut-downs, COVID19 business closures and job losses, and a new tax laws being passed every time you blink – several, over-riding previous laws passed during the year. This course is designed to help you make some sense of the laws that affect 2020 – and to help you do planning with your clients for 2021.
This course will cover the following learning objectives:
- Review a summary of 2020 legislation
- The 2020 deductions, credits and limits – for preparation of the 2020 tax returns
- The available 2021 deductions, credits and limits – for 2021 tax planning
- The difference between the SBA loans and forgiveness provisions.
- IRS curtailed operations during this pandemic
This 3 Credit Hour course is taught by instructor Eva Rosenberg, EA, CTC, CTRS.
All hours are documented and any exams are graded in real time. Once successfully completed, Lambers Review will send the data file to the IRS based on your PTIN to report CE credits on your behalf.