UA Courses AFTR Registration
Use this form to enroll in the Lambers AFSP course. You should expect to have your account information emailed to you within 1 business day. If you do not receive your account information with 1 business day, please check your spam folder.
You will receive access to the following 18 hour AFSP courses:
- AFTR (6 Hours Federal Tax Update) including 100 Q/A Open Book Exam
- Tax Preparers Gone Bad (2 hours Ethics)
- TCJA Individual Tax Reforms (2 Hours Federal Tax)
- TCJA Business Tax Reforms (3 Hours Federal Tax)
- Individual Filing Requirements (2 hours Federal Tax)
- American Rescue Plan Act (2 hours Federal Tax)
- Form 1099 (1 Hour Federal Tax)
By IRS rule, the AFTR course and corresponding 100 question exam may only be taken from June 1 through December 31st of any given year. This course and the 100 question exam will be available in your account from June 1 and stay active through December 31 of any given year.
You may take the other 12 hours of continuing education required for your AFSP any time from January 1 through December 31st.
If you have any questions regarding this, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.