Lowest Pricing Ever Offered
Thank you for your past interest in Lambers.
As a member of the Lambers family, we are pleased to offer you deeply discounted prices on our five most popular products.
The following offers are available for a very limited time.
Exclusive Former Customer Discount Pricing:
| Tax Resolution Certificate Series: $299
International Tax Certificate Series: $299
Data Analysis in Excel Certificate Series $199
| 1 or 2-Year All Access CE/CPE Library Starting at $179
2024 18 Hour AFSP, including 6-hour AFTR $89
Tax Resolution Certificate Series
Tax Resolution As A Service is Thriving. Tax Debt in the United States is estimated at over $527 billion. Earn your Tax Resolution Specialist certificate from Lambers and get your fair share of this business.
Why Become a Tax Resolution Specialist?
- Over 13 million people need your help
- Average Fees are 4X to 25X higher than 1040 returns
- Average Installment Agreement Fee $833
- Average Offer in Compromise Fee $2,989
- Average Trust Recovery Fee $4,840
- Work Less, Make More
- Yearlong opportunity, no seasonality
- Lifetime access to Lambers courseware
- Earn up to 20 hours of IRS or NASBA approved CE/CPE.
BONUS 5 FREE E-books
- 10 Tips for an Easier Filing Season:
- 6 Tax Resolution Mistakes When Working an Offer in Compromise (OIC) and How to Avoid Them
- The Value of Proactive IRS Audit Monitoring
- Marketing Your Firm: A Survival Guide for Tax Pros
Save 40% Only: $299
International Tax Certificate Series
Enormous opportunities exist for practitioners to monetize international tax expertise. Earn your International Tax Specialist-Inbound and get your fair share of this booming niche.
Why Become an International Tax Specialist?
- Demand for International tax expertise has vastly exceeded supply for decades
- Increase your earning power by earning your certificate as a United States International Tax Specialist – Inbound
- Private forum with direct access to Patrick McCormick
- Earn up to 14 hours of IRS or NASBA approved CE/CPE
- Courses and Forum access do not expire, access forever
- Taught by Patrick McCormick, J.D., LL.M, one of the United States’ pre-eminent international tax authorities
Demonstrate your competency and increase your or your firms earning power by taking and passing the Lambers United States Tax Considerations for Nonresident Taxpayers.
Save 40% Now! Only $299
All Access Continuing Education Library
Don’t wait until the final month to cram all of your 2022 continuing education credits in. Lambers is offering its All Access Premium Continuing Education Library for up to 65% off. The Lambers library, including Live Webinars, is specifically designed for Enrolled Agents and CPA’s
- Unlimited access to hundreds of .pdf and video courses
- Large Selection of 2023 Tax season courses
- Updated Tax Resolution Courses added
- Updated International Tax Courses added
- Updated State Ethics courses included
- Yellow Book Course Package to meet GAO
- Government Auditing Standards Include
- New Accounting and Audit Courses
- New Accounting and Audit Courses
- Wide range of NASBA approved categories
- Industry Leading Instructors
2-Year Unlimited Use Only $279
1-Year Unlimited Use Only $179
Data Analysis in Excel Certificate Series
In today’s fast-paced business world, the ability to quickly analyze and interpret financial data is crucial to making informed decisions. Accounting professionals like you are tasked with organizing and analyzing large amounts of financial data to provide insights that are essential to the success of your organization.
Become a Data Analysis in Excel Specialist and learn the following:
- The basics of creating and using Excel pivot tables
- Understanding the PivotTable feature, the Linked Picture feature, the Recommended PivotTables feature, and others.
- Learn how to extract data from other sources and create simple macros that can resolve the most frustrating aspects of pivot tables.
- Learn how to find and manage duplicate data within your spreadsheets.
- Learn several techniques you can use to quickly sift through large amounts of data in Excel.
- Learn numerous opportunities to vastly improve the integrity of your spreadsheets.
- Learn The What-If Analysis tools available within Excel’s Data menu.
- Learn disaster recovery techniques, as well as lookup functions such as VLOOKUP, MATCH/INDEX, XLOOKUP and using Power Query to automate report clean-up and analysis.
- 8 courses, 10 hours of NASBA Approved CPE
- Bonus offer: Intro to Macro’s Part1 and Part 2 (4 additional hours of CPE)
Save Now! Only: $199
Everything you need to earn or renew your 2024 AFSP.
Package includes the 6 hour Annual Federal Tax Refresher course with a 100 Question final exam. Targeted content from expert Eva Rosenberg means you will pass!
- Earn or Renew your 2024 AFSP
- IRS Approved
- Automatic reporting to the IRS
- Expert instructors make taking these courses and passing the exams a breeze
- 6 Hour AFTR and 100 Question exam included
- 2 hours of Ethics and 10 hours of Federal Tax included
- Video courseware format