The Lambers All Access Premium Continuing Education Library offers unlimited access to our entire library of video, .PDF and live webinar courses for CPA’s, CMA’s, EA’s and AFSP’s.
Subscribers can view as many courses as they like and qualify for as much credit as they need for the extent of their subscription. There are hundreds of courses available and the Library also includes most CPA individual State Ethics courses.
Lamber’s state of the art courseware is engaging, dynamic and will keep you interested from start to finish. Your instructors make the many diverse topics covered easy to understand.
- Unlimited access to hundreds of .pdf and video courses
- Unlimited access to live Webinars* (No final Exam Required
- Individual State Ethics courses included
- Industry leading instructors
- Up to date content including dozens of hours on new Tax Cuts and Job Acts
- December 2019 Tax law updates and extensions included
- Several Tax Representation/Tax Resolution courses
- Wide range of NASBA approved categories
- Yellow Book courses to meet GAO Government Auditing Standards Included
- Great reference tool during tax season
- Fast modern interface designed for how you study
Get a full year of unlimited online
Continuing Education for one low price!
The Lambers All Access Premium Continuing Education Library offer hundreds of courses to meet you AFSP, EA, CTEC, CPA and CMA needs.
- 24/7 Access to the Lambers Continuing Education Catalog for one full year
- Online Video/.PDF Courses offering well-constructed lessons on relevant topics
- Unlimited Live Webinars (No exam required) Click here for current webinar schedule
- Store and Print your certificate of completion for all NASBA CPE courses
- Lambers submits all IRS CE credits earned for you
The Lambers All Access Premium Continuing Education Library contains ALL of the courses from the Lambers CE and CPE libraries. For more information on the individual courses click the buttons below.
[Lambers has] completely revised my thinking about what my continuing education experience has to be going forward.