Lambers, in partnership with nationally recognized Microsoft Excel expert David H. Ringstrom, CPA have released the first and only Data Analysis In Excel Certificate Series.
This 8-course series is on demand and qualifies for up to 16 hours of CPE credit. Upon completion of this series, you will receive a frameable Certificate of Completion and be recognized as a Data Analyst in Excel Specialist.
- This 8-course series includes the following courses:
- Exceptional Excel: Intro to PivotTables
- Exceptional Excel: Intermediate PivotTables
- Exceptional Excel: Advanced PivotTables
- Excel: Dealing with Duplicates
- Exceptional Excel: Filtering Data
- Exceptional Excel: Table Feature
- Exceptional Excel: What-If Analysis
- Exceptional Excel: Advanced Skills for Accountants
It doesn’t matter which version of Excel you are currently using; David will provide examples in several of the most recent versions of excel.
- After taking this certificate series of courses, among other things, you will learn and become proficient in the follow areas:
- The basics of creating and using Excel pivot tables
- Understanding the PivotTable feature, the Linked Picture feature, the Recommended PivotTables feature, and others.
- Learn how to extract data from other sources, create simple macros that can resolve the most frustrating aspects of pivot tables, determine the number of duplicates in a list, and much more.
- Learn how to find and manage duplicate data within your spreadsheets and how to identify duplicates by way of the Conditional Formatting feature, summarize data based on a single criterion and/or a partial match and apply worksheet functions.
- Learn several techniques you can use to quickly sift through large amounts of data in Excel.
- Numerous opportunities to vastly improve the integrity of your spreadsheets as well as reduce the maintenance involved with your spreadsheets.
- The What-If Analysis tools available within Excel’s Data menu. You will learn how and when to make use of Excel’s Scenario Manager as well as how to use the Data Table feature to compare calculation results based on two or three inputs.
- Learn disaster recovery techniques, followed by using lookup functions such as VLOOKUP, MATCH/INDEX, XLOOKUP and using Power Query to automate report clean-up and analysis.