Enrolled Agents are required to complete at least 72 hours of Continuing Education (CE) every 3 years. Completed CE must include 2 hours of ethics per year, for a total of 6 hours during the 3-year cycle. This bundle may also be used by tax preparers that just want to stay up to date with CE. The Lambers 15 hour IRS CE bundle is quick, flexible and available for download today.
Product Features and Format
- Lambers Review is an approved IRS Continuing Education (CE) provider. All courses are registered with the IRS to meet the highest standard.
- Convenient .PDF Courses – These are self study courses you can start and stop at any time. PDFs can be downloaded to print or load on to an e-reader device.
- Print the final exam questions before you begin the course. This enables you to take the final exam as an “open book” test.
- Unlimited Exam Attempts – Each course has a simple 25 question final exam at the end. You need a score of 70% or better to pass and you have an unlimited number of attempts for each short exam. The IRS requires an exam for self-study courses.
- Certificate of Completion sent to you via email once successful
- Lambers Review sends a data file to the IRS based on your PTIN to report CE credits on your behalf.
The Lambers 15 hour IRS CE Bundle is approved for the following designations and includes:
- IRS Enrolled Agents, Provisional PTIN holders, Tax Return Preparers, any accounting and tax professional wanting to stay current
- 2 hours Ethics, 3 hours Federal Tax Law Update, 10 hours Federal Tax Law